Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sida masculineSIDA masculine
- Powell said entire generations were at risk from Aids and other infectious diseases.
- That is a higher fatality rate than heart disease, Aids and car accidents.
- A vaccine for malaria or Aids would be a longer time coming without them.
- The women also manufacture and administer a health drink to people infected with Aids.
- To gain any knowledge of the nature of HIV / Aids it is necessary to dip into a wide spectrum of subjects.
- Perhaps the most important area of this debate, however, relates to the early epidemiology of Aids.
- Finally, a landmark in the history of HIV and Aids gave a signal for optimism.
- Researchers are concerned that the way in which HIV and Aids is taught in schools adds to the stigma.
- Councillors hope the move will help cut the borough's rising rates of HIV and Aids.
- It is also, as is increasingly the case, a country where HIV and Aids are widespread.
- A person is said to have Aids when the immune system starts to fail and cannot fend off infections.
- Malaria kills more people than Aids in Africa, but this fact never seems to grab the headlines.
- Four times as many Americans die of the flu each year now than they do of Aids.
- What might have been a story about dying of Aids became a story about living with HIV.
- The Aids pandemic in some rural areas has led to famine, that is affecting millions of people.
- In addition, using birth control, particularly condoms, would help stop the spread of Aids.
- As the slogan goes in Australia, just remember, Aids doesn't discriminate, people do.
- But Aids is a major issue made worse by the chaos and the lack of structure in the society.
- In her speech, she paid tribute to volunteers who take time to care for people living with Aids.
- He said, hesitantly, that he thought she had done a lot for people with Aids and he had had friends who died of Aids.