The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de enfermedad
1enfermedad femeninodolencia femenino formalachaque masculino coloquialproblema masculino
- Along the way, minor ailments were treated and hypochondria dispelled, with adept matter of factness.
- He may be successful without other ailments like fever, common cold and whatever.
- A man hunched over with pain and troubled by a lengthy list of illnesses and ailments.
- Who provides nourishment to the fowls in the air and who attends to their ailments and illness?
- Respiratory infections, eye disease and bronchial ailments are common.
- There are some alternatives for ailments such as diabetes and arthritis as well.
- Patients with diabetes can develop other ailments such as heart or kidney disease.
- The root of the plant is a remedy for rheumatism, asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- Bone and joint ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism are often reported too.
- Every centre deals with common ailments and can give you advice on what to do about non-urgent conditions.
- However, the harsh reality is that cures are still lacking for many common ailments, such as cancer and obesity.
- Then they died of typhoid, malaria and liver ailments in addition to starvation.
- The personnel would be screened for blood pressure, diabetes and heart ailments.
- There is an increase in respiratory ailments, flu and accidents due to the bad weather.
- I seem to be going through one of those phases in life where minor ailments pile on top of one another in a seemingly continuous stream.
- The hospital has blamed patients with minor ailments for causing the long delays but stressed lives were not put in danger.
- Meanwhile, ambulances are rushing to see patients with minor ailments.
- Medical treatment, even treatment for minor ailments, does not fall within that category of events.
- Another problem I have is with people who grossly exaggerate minor ailments just to get extended time off work.
- It advocates that you need not run to a doctor for minor ailments, stop and look in your kitchen instead.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!