Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The Air Force's two 707 air-to-air refuelling aircraft on deployment are due to return home soon.
- The very first air-to-air missile was an aircraft rocket designed primarily for antiballoon or anti-Zeppelin work.
- Some added more flight time by posing as enemy aircraft for air-to-air battles.
- The air-to-air refuelling probe is retracted into the aircraft to retain the aerodynamic profile.
- This aircraft can carry up to 3,800 kg of air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles, bombs and munitions.
- It is armed with new powerful air-to-ground and air-to-air missiles, a cannon, and an increased weapon payload.
- Although other factors contributed to the outcomes in both the Bekaa Valley and the Falklands, the air-to-air missile clearly had come of age.
- The world's most potent and technologically advanced short-range air-to-air missile has been accepted into service for the Hornet fleet.
- For air-to-air combat Stinger missiles can be fitted.
- We will be covering the flights of the Stormbird and will be presenting air-to-air photographs of this World War Two classic in an upcoming issue.
- In the air-to-air role, the radar operates in search, track and combat modes.
- In the general aviation field, what is the frequency for air-to-air communications and where may I find such information as a pilot?
- The company buys from armed forces' obsolete stocks of air-to-air or air-to-ground ammunition.
- Missiles replaced guns as the main air-to-air weapons.
- The helicopter can be equipped with a probe for air-to-air refuelling.
- A great big thanks to Kurt Wien for the use of his airplane and his talent to make the air-to-air photo session a success.
- He is credited with 14.5 air-to-air victories and logged more combat hours than any other American pilot during WWII.
- Well, direct air-to-air combat they're not very good at because of their status of training and their equipment and their status of spare parts.
- We brief these rules before every air-to-air flight, along with out-of-control procedures.
- Pilots conduct most air-to-air training over the Yellow Sea, west of Kunsan.