Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ambulancia aérea feminineavión sanitario masculine
- In the early '80s Dr. Banks began pushing for a dedicated air ambulance.
- A phone vote by viewers resulted in Ian Nicholls of the County Air Ambulance becoming the West Midlands NHS Hero.
- Users can choose to have air ambulances pick up patients at ambulance exchange points.
- There was no specialized air ambulance servicing northern Manitoba.
- Mrs O'Leary was transferred by air ambulance from Cork Airport to London last Saturday evening.
- An air ambulance was also called in to the school from London.
- This success led to an order directing all military airfields to have an air ambulance.
- In 1997 there was a change of government and they invited me to stay here permanently to fly air ambulances for them.
- Using their own money, they built and flew the world's first air ambulance at Fort Barrancas, Florida, in 1910.
- Both London Ambulance Service and the air ambulance attended, and the man was pronounced dead at the scene.