Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1colchón inflable masculinecolchón neumático masculine
- It's like inflating an air bed when you go camping.
- So then I thought about the air bed that my mom bought once.
- Easy to use handheld controls and a state of the art ultra-quiet air inflation system allow each sleeper to quickly adjust the firmness of their side of the air bed to the perfect comfort level, with just the touch of a button.
- Many air bed pumps are not that well made and have a tendency to fail at the worst times.
- Although you could bring your own bedding, you can rent everything from bedside tables to air beds to sleeping bags, although they advise prebooking the extras.
- Sometime between now and Tuesday we need to go over to the camping store in Carmarthen or perhaps in Swansea to buy either air beds or roll-up foam mattresses for our nomad night in Lincolnshire.
- Our six days camping at the Galmpton Touring Park cost us the princely sum of £48 for the tent, air beds and sleeping bag included, £57 for the pitch.
- A large number of relief supplies donated by the public for earthquake victims were discovered there, including television sets, heaters, gas ovens, refrigerators, quilts and air beds.