Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aire acondicionado masculineclima artificial masculine Central America, Mexico
- Climate control air conditioning is standard along with a single CD player.
- Growing up in warm summer weather in NYC meant sunshine, humidity and air conditioning.
- We had no air conditioning in the warm months and clanking radiators in the winter.
- The building had no air conditioning, and the room had no windows, so we placed a standalone AC unit in the room.
- Our room was up on the hill overlooking the sea, equipped with air conditioning and cool interior decoration.
- Not everyone has air conditioning here so a cool breeze is often top of the wish list.
- In addition, a survey of local pharmacies found that none had air conditioning or kept a temperature log.
- Local businesses were being advised to clean their air conditioning and water heating and cooling systems.
- On the comfort front all versions have air conditioning, electric door mirrors and windows and hi-fi.
- I thought you had central air conditioning everywhere, so what are you complaining about?
- It is unbearably hot out there, yet in here I have a chilled water cooler and air conditioning.
- The various generators and air conditioning systems made sure of that.
- Mr Webster said the dangers of the Legionella bacteria in air conditioning systems were well known.
- Install an air purifier and change air filters monthly in heating and air conditioning systems.
- It's a fool's cool, however, and no substitute for good old-fashioned air conditioning.
- Soon we shall have to face the choice between a bit of air conditioning or a move to somewhere cooler.
- The cuts also meant air conditioning and fridges could not work in the stifling heat.
- Regulations exist in the UK to make sure water supplies and air conditioning systems are safe.
- The constant high power air conditioning systems shoulder most of the blame.
- Oh well, makes a change from the high electric bills we had in the Philippines from air conditioning!