Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of nation)fuerza aérea feminineejército del aire masculine
- Nigeria's military consists of an army, a navy, an air force, and a police force.
- There was a huge evacuation, the army, the air force and the navy were all involved.
- That was why they had to come with their army, their air force and their navy.
- It needs to be if we are to remain the air force to which nobody else comes close.
- In 1944, the R.A.F. became the first air force to use jet aircraft on operational service.
- It is the only airbase in Britain where pilots for the air force and Navy are trained.
- The air force and navy were considered primarily as adjuncts to the army.
- Massive manhunt operations are under way involving not only police but also the navy and the air force.
- However, he had no direct control of either the air force or the navy.
- Converting the entire army or the entire air force to information warfare is a major task and can wait.
- This discounted the ability of the Allied air force and navy to isolate and attack the islands, one by one.
- The troops, the air force and navy, did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do.
- If the army and navy are in poor condition, the air force is possibly in worse state.
- The demand is a result of lessons that the air force has learned from fighter plane crashes over the past three years.
- His uncle is retired from the air force, and his step-father was in the army.
- The armed forces consist of an army, a navy, a coast guard, and an air force.
- It is thought the aircraft continued its journey without further incident and was not forced to land by the Russian air force.
- We did not form large military sectors so that the air force did not cause massive losses.
- He said there was no army coming, not by foot anyways, until the air force is done with it.
- As commander of the air force, he has access to military secrets and information.
división de la fuerza aérea estadounidense(unit)