Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1contaminación atmosférica femininecontaminación del aire feminine
- Children are among the heaviest sufferers of air pollution.
- Compared to typical offices buildings of the same size, the Merrill Center uses 50 percent less energy, thereby reducing air pollution.
- Most materials were produced within 300 miles of the facility to reduce air pollution associated with their transport.
- If petrol storage is not controlled the city may eventually face problems such as air pollution.
- According to the World Bank, Beijing and Mexico City have the most severe air pollution of all the world's major cities.
- The Environmental Protection Agency requires that many urban areas use oxygenated fuel, especially during winter, when air pollution is worst.
- Coaxing more Americans into traveling by bike could ameliorate a host of ills - from gridlock and air pollution to the growing epidemic of obesity.
- The city has already made great strides in line with international standards to improve the quality of its environment and in particular to reduce air pollution.
- Technology for cutting air pollution from cars and trucks has made great strides.
- Automobiles contribute to air pollution and sport utility vehicles consume more fuel than conventional passenger sedans.
- When national incomes are low, air pollution is also low; but when incomes begin to rise, pollution increases initially and then declines.
- Gasoline combustion causes both local air pollution and emissions of carbon, a greenhouse gas that might affect the future global climate.
- Air pollution is so thick in the city that residents rarely see the sun.
- There is consensus that air pollution is easier to control from large central sources such as electric power plants than from millions of individual vehicles.
- Every kilowatt-hour generated by wind instead of fossil fuel prevents air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- The authorities are considering a ban on all cars manufactured prior to 1990 in an effort to fight air pollution.
- Environmental lobbyists asserted that air pollution is rising at runaway levels.
- The traffic situation has improved, and air pollution has fallen.
- Even today, a citizen here inhales as much air pollution as he would if he smoked 24 cigarettes.
- Over the last few decades I've heard a lot of discussions, seen a lot of documentaries and read a lot books which talk about air pollution in our cities.