The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1calidad del aire femenino
- Both air quality and meteorological data are hourly whereas traffic data are daily.
- The archaeologists have also obtained computer data on the air quality and soil composition of the tomb.
- The district heating companies will be able to reduce energy and water losses and improve the air quality in Pernik.
- Industrial, domestic, and natural pollutants contribute to poor air quality.
- It was a warm and humid day there, but I was really struck by the air quality.
- The air quality alone must kill thousands every year and so far, only a fraction of the population owns cars.
- It would only mask the poor air quality for a short time in a small area.
- The nearby air quality monitoring station at last has something to measure.
- Seoul was recently found to have the worst air quality of any OECD city.
- The purpose of the benefit was to raise money for an independent study of the air quality surrounding the local pulp mill.
- Crucially, she noted that the virus does not survive in an aircraft environment, due to the poor air quality.
- Indoor air quality can have a huge effect on how severe asthma symptoms are for many asthmatics.
- Concerning air quality, we continue to maintain a national network to gauge airborne pollution.
- The rink's management has taken the decision to stop all smoking at the venue and improve the air quality to attract more families.
- The new norms are expected to improve the ambient air quality in the country, particularly in urban areas.
- The air quality in the house improved slightly when I quit smoking.
- The air quality was horrible until most of the debris was moved.
- Industries, households and forest fires contributed to the poor air quality in major cities.
- Poor air quality causes severe health problems, as was noted by the previous questioner.
- All metros and local municipalities are required to have an air quality management plan.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!