Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(air display) demostración de acrobacia aérea feminine(fair, exhibition) salón aeronáutico masculine
- Spectators watching the French aerobatic team perform during the air show at an airfield outside Moscow on Saturday.
- The weather was perfect - a dappled blue sky the perfect backdrop for a fantastic air show which displayed the capabilities of both aircrew and aircraft.
- He will perform aerobatics during the air show.
- The weather was perfect - a dappled blue sky the ideal backdrop for a fantastic air show which showcased the capabilities of both aircrew and aircraft.
- He was the team leader for the team in an exhibition at the air show.
- The pair then climbed 200m above the sea, to perform an air show that included flying backwards and virtually looping the loop.
- Each of these women has made a big effort to be a part of the air show scene, loves aerobatics, loves aviation in general and is uniquely qualified for the job.
- Every kind of airplane makes the pilgrimage to the air show, from homebuilts to personal jets.
- The air show and military display starts at 10 am on both days with displays from the Club followed by the large aircraft at 1 pm.
- Yes, it's that time again - the annual air show of the Model Flying Club is here again.
- Their commander becomes the Defense Department's on-scene commander for operations at the air show.
- The next air show is already being planned for 2005.
- Looking to the skies during an air show, the audience is always fascinated by the speed of jet aircraft, especially fighters.
- The base commander decided in spring 1944 to hold an air show for the local townspeople.
- We were at a military air show and the lady with me asked that same question.
- Instead, they sat on the deck while the air show team performed stunts and maneuvers over their heads.
- And it's a win for us because it's our airplane doing the air show.
- The aircraft is owned by the company which stages the air show.
- Last Saturday I left the Museum site just before the air show display ended.
- The British squadron also sent three aircraft and a team of maintainers to the biggest air show in Poland.