Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in building)respiradero masculine
- She began to climb up towards an air vent.
- The smell was also coming out of the air vent!
- The metal grill covering the air vent fell aside with a clang.
- Normally, the air vents are located over the doors.
- A bronze air vent emerges from the wall, looking strangely out of place.
- Keep car windows closed and consider buying a pollen filter for the air vents in your car.
- The smell of earth and grit drifted through the air vents.
- Make sure rooms are ventilated and don't block up air vents.
- My wife called and I don't think she believed me when I said I was lying on the floor trying to get a bird out of an air vent.
- The fryer also has air vents on each side of its base.
2(in clothing)abertura feminine
3(on radiator)válvula de salida de aire feminine