The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ladrillo de ventilación masculino
- Buy sandbags or floorboards to block doors and airbricks and remember to ensure there is adequate ventilation.
- Passive systems are less effective and, although they have no moving parts to wear out, may still go wrong: airbricks blocked by vegetation, for example.
- Fill gaps around pipes, but be careful not to block airbricks.
- More expensive alternatives were floodguards, for doors, windows and airbricks, or a portable metal wall to be built around homes when the water starts rising.
- If your home is particularly ‘airtight’, with double glazing and draught proofing, you might need an air vent or airbrick in an exterior wall.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!