Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ladrillo de ventilación masculine
- Buy sandbags or floorboards to block doors and airbricks and remember to ensure there is adequate ventilation.
- Passive systems are less effective and, although they have no moving parts to wear out, may still go wrong: airbricks blocked by vegetation, for example.
- Fill gaps around pipes, but be careful not to block airbricks.
- More expensive alternatives were floodguards, for doors, windows and airbricks, or a portable metal wall to be built around homes when the water starts rising.
- If your home is particularly ‘airtight’, with double glazing and draught proofing, you might need an air vent or airbrick in an exterior wall.