The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de aerógrafo
- Using airbrush, spray paint, glitter and acrylic, she depicts subjects ranging from a military operation in Iraq to a piece of Chinese porcelain, in a kind of fuzzy, watercolorish manner.
- All paints sprayed through an airbrush must have the consistency of milk.
- A ten to 15-minute session, using an airbrush to spray the substance on the skin, causes the tan to develop over the next 24 hours and it lasts between five and ten days.
- After politics I can go home and have a look at some compressors for my airbrush.
- We basically sprayed acrylic paint around their eyes with an airbrush and painted the eyes.
- And makeup artists are already experimenting with airbrushes, misting their clients' faces with thin glazes that don't look too pancakey.
- The dots are produced by bursts from an airbrush.
- Visually retreating to an indeterminate distance are soft-focus spots or clouds of unbroken color clunkily applied with an airbrush.
- Using an undercoat by spattering acrylics, I finish off the surface of the sculpture with oil paints with the aid of an airbrush.
- For some years he had worked in the advertising field as a mechanical draftsman, and he had learned, among other techniques, the use of the airbrush.
- These pens feature a unique mouthpiece, which when blown into, sprays ink in the same manner as an airbrush.
- The other innovation was to use a spray instead of brush for painting, rather different from using an airbrush, he says.
- Often the seams were concealed by painting with airbrushes.
- Helnwein's paintings, however, are based on his photographs, which he transfers onto canvas using an airbrush, inkjet printing or, at times, traditional paintbrushes.
- From his father he had learned the use of the airbrush and this now became the principal tool of his trade.
- Bear Air Express is the world's largest supplier of airbrushes and airbrush-related products.
- Then I cobbled it together in a painting using an airbrush and masking film.
- Next, ‘age’ the inscription using an airbrush filled with quartz powder, before creating its ‘ancient’ patina by grinding stone into a watery paste.
- In fact, Kimble admits that racing led him to his biggest crossroad in life, deciding whether to pursue a career behind the wheel or behind an airbrush.
- Soft focus and an airbrush can do wonders for your appearance.
1pintar con aerógrafo
- After he was airbrushed with silver paint, he lay down in the pool for the overhead photo and hooked his legs around an aluminum pool rail.
- Yokosuka's Morale, Welfare and Recreation department is responsible for providing Tanner with the opportunity to paint and airbrush different buildings around the base.
- The work's neon-bright surfaces range from the impeccably airbrushed to lumpy aquarium rocks drenched in paint and glued on.
- While walking with Raymond, an inmate suggested airbrushing a giant mural of Jesus on the side of the prison.
- In some spots, these self-consciously gestural strokes have been airbrushed blue.
- The ship's machine shop was occupied alternately by everyone airbrushing the paint onto their armor for the next six hours.
- Each field is built up of gesso, each layer sanded to a flawless finish, the last one airbrushed smoother than any shell.
- The medium is the enamel airbrushed on a prepared surface of cement and other materials.
- Then they spray me down, they airbrush the rest of me with blue makeup.
- The series includes special graphics designed by James and personally airbrushed by one of California's top artists.
- The clouds shone like they were airbrushed gold, while the sky around them was a mix of dark blue and a golden magenta.
- Here the same thing is happening - less spectacularly, more subtly - as in the pictures by popular fantasy artists, who airbrush imaginary landscapes and populate them with monsters and buxom ladies.
- This particular 1987 Porsche 924 had a tiger-woman airbrushed onto the side of it.
- I had it sprayed gold and the art work airbrushed onto the side panels.
- To create a uniform appearance for photography, the material was blackened either with black impermanent ink airbrushed onto the actual fossils, or by using lampblack or other dry colored powder dusted onto the silicone rubber cast.
- On each side a jumping dolphin had been airbrushed beautifully along the groove of the helmet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!