The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of avión
1avión masculineaparato masculine(industry) (before noun) aeronáutico
- Launched with this jumbo team aboard for a test flight, the aircraft failed to gain height.
- It is thought the seat of the fire was in the landing gear under the aircraft's main fuselage.
- We also had to shout a lot because of the Heathrow aircraft constantly flying overhead.
- The light aircraft is capable of carrying four people but yesterday had only two on board.
- To do that you'll need to take a short scheduled flight on a light aircraft from Provo.
- Crowds regularly flocked to the base to see the aircraft take off on one of its many test flights.
- He said it would be up to the Air Force how the aircraft was used with its new colours.
- There is never a shortage of things to do as we work on almost all areas of the aircraft.
- He had to be certain that the aircraft was airworthy before setting off over the jungles of Burma.
- New Zealand has issued warnings to ships and aircraft likely to be in the area.
- He was taken off the aircraft by Malta police after it had safely taxied to a stand at the airport.
- The nose of the aircraft went under the wing of the aircraft on the adjacent stand.
- An aircraft would only have to head for the nearest flying or gliding club of which there are six in this area.
- The purpose of going to the airfield can only have been to fly in the aircraft.
- A sudden decrease in head wind or increase in tail wind can cause an aircraft to stall.
- Only the security levy and landing fees for smaller aircraft at peak times have increased.
- He had jumped out of a light aircraft while unwittingly wearing a sabotaged parachute.
- He pushed the throttle all the way open and turned the aircraft in the direction of the smoke.
- The pilot had bought the aircraft in kit form and spent five months constructing it.
- People wanting to catch a glimpse of the aircraft were also asked not to park at the airport.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!