The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de portaaviones
- But within a year the aircraft was involved in an accident while landing on the aircraft carrier, HMS Ocean.
- This will allow Portsmouth Naval Base to handle the new generation of warships, particularly the future aircraft carrier.
- Yamamoto saw the aircraft carrier as supporting the battleship rather than the other way round.
- He is, after all, a Navy veteran, thought he was landing on an aircraft carrier, perhaps.
- Another friend is currently serving as a senior officer on an aircraft carrier for the Royal Navy.
- The royal party watched a dynamic display of aerial and aquatic action from the flight deck of aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal.
- Four people suffered minor injures when a crane toppled on to the flight deck of aircraft carrier HMS Invincible.
- Flight deck operations on an aircraft carrier are about as stressful as actual combat.
- This is a legacy of the Second World War, in which the aircraft carrier replaced the battleship as the capital ship of fleets.
- Ever wondered what it's like to land on an aircraft carrier?
- Wartime plans to construct an aircraft carrier out of ice left one Navy News reader bemused - but the tale is true.
- They either undershot or overshot whilst attempting to land on an aircraft carrier.
- This includes an aircraft carrier, four frigates, two destroyers, other ships and group troops.
- It was obvious that the aircraft carrier would be integral to this vision.
- Moreover, public support for the acquisition of an aircraft carrier seems high.
- On an aircraft carrier, it could take you a month just to find your way around.
- It will give the UK an aircraft that can take off from an aircraft carrier and provide the agility of a light fighter with the punch of a bomber.
- Plus, every parking space seems as big as an aircraft carrier flight deck.
- They also learnt the lesson that the aircraft carrier rather than the battleship was to be crucial to victory in naval warfare.
- Three hours later, the American aircraft carrier, the U.S.S Wasp, drifted into position.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!