The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in UK)soldado de la fuerza aérea masculino
- The full year effect of the two 3 per cent pay rises on military salary alone (base salary plus service allowance only) is between around $2500 for an aircraftman / women up to around $4900 for a wing commander before tax.
- In 1985 he pursued his passion, becoming an aircraftman photographer.
- During my first two weeks as an aircraftman with the Airfield Defence Guards in Vietnam, there was a call for volunteers to train as helicopter gunners.
- He enlisted in the RAF in 1922 as an aircraftman, but was soon exposed.
- One young, unattached aircraftman who is on his first posting summed it up: "The wet can be a pain and there are times when things do feel a bit overwhelming."
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!