The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tendedero
- There are wall (not ceiling) mounted clothes airers.
- I recently made one of those pulley-operated clothes airers out of dowelling and wooden coathangers whose hooks had fallen off.
- It was hard in wet weather to get them dry, too, but somehow or other they did, on the fireguard, over the airer, or even in the oven!
- Second, we have just one clothes airer, and one spot (handily, right in front of the radiator) to stand it, fully laden with damp clothes dripping on each other.
- They also give details of what is inside the home which can include: clothes airer, fridge, colour T.V., video, microwave, vacuum cleaner, toaster, kettle, double glazing, carpet sweeper, linen, gas cooker and central heating.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!