The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aeródromo
1aeródromo masculinecampo de aviación masculine
- By the end of June, excluding an emergency landing strip, ten airfields had been built in the beachhead area.
- Meanwhile the 82nd was attacking rail traffic and found two Luftwaffe airfields empty of aircraft.
- But the pilot of the twin engine veteran aircraft went on to make a safe landing back at the airfield he had taken off from.
- In Gippsland the aircraft fly out of airfields of Latrobe Valley, West Sale and Bairnsdale to assist during fires.
- They could have sent up fighter aircraft from nearby airfields, denying the Nazis a clear sky from which to bomb and strafe the city.
- What if no developed airfields exist and only military aircraft can reach the theater?
- Pilot error has been cited as the likely cause of a crash which occurred as a plane took off from an airfield near Keighley.
- At first the airfield was a grass landing area and work had not even started on hard runways when the base was opened.
- Rob taxied the Concorde to an unlit area at the end of the airfield and throttled back the engines to wait.
- He started several airfields in the Los Angeles area and operated a variety of aircraft.
- That runway is now called number one runway, and the airfield is called Heathrow!
- The team performed their aerial display, then broke off to deploy their parachutes and land back at the airfield.
- Forays were also made to Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, and Greece to bomb airfields and ports used by the Germans.
- At 61, his hair is a little gray, but he still looks like he could jump out of planes and take down airfields.
- This guy probably popped up from one of the little grass airfields in the area.
- They can land on airfields of any category, including ground and water surfaces.
- As our flight of ten cleared the hills west of the airfield, we caused a panic at the field.
- It can fly off a ramp or an airfield and land on a field the size of a soccer pitch.
- The meadow is now an oasis for wildlife surrounded by arable land and an old airfield.
- And they had an American aircraft land on one of their airfields without permission.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!