Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1airmiss masculineriesgo serio de colisión aérea masculineriesgo serio de colisión en el aire masculine
- The problem of air misses, delays and capacity constraints should be subjected to studies.
- The officers involved in the air miss incidents shall not be rostered till the completion of the investigation.
- The resources normally available when investigating air misses are pilots’ reports, corroborated by radar and recordings.
- The agency added that about 40 possible air misses were reported every year in Britain, and most were later found to have posed no risk to passengers.
- There is no doubt that the pilots both saw an object and that it was of sufficient significance to prompt an air miss report.
- An air miss involving two planes flying out of Liverpool John Lennon airport is under investigation.
- The incident was classified as an "air miss" and will be recorded in the Mandatory Occurrence Reports (MORs).