Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(al viajar en avión) mareo masculine(bag) (before noun) para el mareo(pill) contra el mareo
- If I'd known you were prone to airsickness, I'd have flown more slowly.
- The severity of my airsickness could have been avoided if I had spoken up sooner.
- The most interesting thing about the flight was that Cisoux had airsickness.
- He also researched airsickness, and the effects of heat in the confined spaces of tanks and ships.
- Although George began training as a pilot, he had to give up because of airsickness.