Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(en un aeropuerto) zona de embarque feminine
- This company selected through global bidding firms for the airside and landside work and the passenger terminal building.
- It went live at the beginning of July, and affects all airport workers holding an airside pass.
- At the airport, bulletproof glass was installed on the airside windows.
- Two men attacked the driver of a security van in a secure airside cargo loading area at the airport.
- The airside areas received new reception points for the baggage coming off the conveyor belts.
- Enclosed passageways are being built throughout the terminals so that the concourses are connected on the secured airside.
- The Sunday Times newspaper reported that two ‘bombs’ were smuggled past guards and onto the airside operations of South Africa's largest airport.
- The airside departure areas concerned in this appeal are not open to the public.
- Once these two are completed, the next stages are airside and land-side preparation.
- From landside to airside was a direct walk from your car, or the coach, through the terminal to your plane, which was in view.
- With the airside muscle removed from the Gate Gourmet dispute the development of a classic ‘lock out’ looks likely.
- Not everyone working in airports has to have an airside pass, just those who have to pass through security barriers.
- With the signing of the last major contract for the airport expansion project last Friday, work is now underway on the airside infrastructural phase of the project.
- Departing passengers check in at the third level before descending to the concourse on the airside.
- From July 1, new staff who need an airside pass, which allows access to restricted zones across the airport, will be required to provide evidence of any unspent convictions from their past.
- The airline could revert to in-house engineers for its airside turnaround services and transfer some of its heavy maintenance to another European airport, according to industry sources.
- The airline supplied them with lists of suspended staff requesting that their airside access permits be suspended until further notice.
- The tenders for the airside infrastructure, the apron, are in and a contract should be awarded within a month.
- It is a restricted staff area, but it is not classed as airside.
- The introduction of visas for airside passengers will put increased pressure on customs officials.
1en la zona de embarque