Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1corriente de aire feminine
- Hail showers are quite common over the British Isles in westerly and northerly airstreams in spring.
- They occur from July to September, when changing airstreams draw moisture-laden currents from Mexico tot he dry Southwest.
- The moist yet cool south-west airstreams undercut the dry and hot continental air, leading to vigorous and deep convection.
- The Observatory said the hot weather was caused by a southwesterly airstream.
- Orographic assent is where an airstream hits a mountain and rises because of the topography.
- Temperatures rocketed under the influence of a southwesterly airstream.
- This occurs when high pressure systems lie to the east, and a cold front is advancing from the west - a combination that directs a hot northerly airstream across these states.
- This amazing feat is consistent with the westerly airstream prevalent in the latitude of South Africa.
- The sound of the human whistle, like that in the most primitive instrumental forms - a whistle fashioned from a hollow tube of wood or straw - is made by the turbulence generated in an airstream at the narrow orifice formed by pursing the lips.
- Engineers refined the luggage rack crossbars, upgraded the door seals and repositioned the windshield wiper arms below the main airstream coming off the hood to significantly reduce wind noise.
- There was a panel sticking up 2 inches into the airstream.
- The military has used systems with modulated airstreams, but it takes a lot of air.
- The air volume in the cylinder was 115 ml and an airstream of 15 ml min - 1 was pumped through the root/nodule compartment.
- Only the Dyson, which relies on centrifugal force to spin the dust out of the airstream, maintains constant suction.
- The system cools incoming gases to approximately 180F, humidifies the airstream and charges particulate and water droplets with opposite polarity.
- A swift low-pressure airstream takes some molecules from this boundary layer and reduces molecular impacts on that surface of the wing across which the airstream moves faster.
- The other blower blows a fresh airstream in through the heat exchangers.
- An important aspect to consider, even if you opt for the single-surfboard version you've found, is that the top of the board will almost certainly be in the airstream over the top of the car.
- An active air filtration system provides a counterflow airstream that actually works to keep dust from entering the cooling system.
- However, we may consider a simple model in which the feather is assumed to be an isolated, flat, rigid object in a uniform airstream.