Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1despertador masculinereloj despertador masculine
- The sudden unexpected sound of the alarm clock woke Meg up and caused her to fall off her bed.
- One bird had the same rhythm and sound as my alarm clock and kept waking me up.
- The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock, excited to see what my hair looked like.
- The trusty alarm clock could wake you at any time with only the day's News that you want to hear.
- Go to bed every night at the same time and wake up without an alarm clock at the same time every morning?
- As the alarm clock had also woken her, I decided that I should share the details of my dream with her.
- I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing in my ear, it took me a few minutes to realize where I was.
- And 61 per cent of York residents find it easier to wake up to an alarm clock than a radio.
- He yells to make himself heard over the sounds of the despicable alarm clock.
- She wanted it to go on longer, but they were interrupted by the sound of her alarm clock.
- My alarm clock woke me up at eight, so I had time to take a shower and wake up quietly.
- I slept through the alarm clock and was woken by hammering on the door.
- The alarm clock woke me up with an ear piercing ring and a few ascending beeps.
- It rained so hard last night that it woke me up - not bad considering even my alarm clock rarely wakes me.
- I woke to hear my alarm clock shrilling at me and after shutting it off I went to have a shower and put some make up on.
- However, what happened was the cat decided to be an alarm clock for me and woke me up at my usual time asking for food.
- When my alarm clock began ringing for me to wake up, I shut it off, and got out of bed.
- This type of fellow does not care for tourists, takes his coffee black and wakes each morning in the dark without an alarm clock.
- I am always afraid that one morning the alarm clock will ring and I will wake up and find I am in Kent.
- He had an alarm clock on a shelf just above his device that has been beeping for the past hour or so.