The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of albanés
1(person)albanés masculinealbanesa feminine
- The Italians and the Albanians had very firm ideas on what was right.
- It is the home of various people including Albanians, Vlachs, Greeks, Serbs, Bulgars, and Turks.
- A crowd of Albanians gathered in Mitrovica.
- She explained that some Albanians visited Craven to get ideas to develop hiking and walking facilities in their own country.
- The Albanians know you can get a job on the Fiat line in Turin.
- The interior minister Ljube Boskovski said that the group included ethnic Albanians and foreign nationals.
- He had refused to join paramilitaries who were attacking ethnic Albanians in their small Montenegrin village.
- While the Albanians were pouring back into the country, he had to flee towards Belgrade.
- The Albanians staged a war of passive resistance, forming their own schools and health clinics.
- The Albanians have wrought great improvements in their capital with a minimum of expenditure.
- Before arriving in England she could already speak English, Albanian and Serbian.
- I knew a few words of Albanian - enough to say hello and goodbye and thankyou.
- Five percent of the people speak Albanian, most of these concentrated in the southern province of Kosovo.
- The sisters speak English together, Albanian with their mum, and a mix of Albanian and English with their dad.
- We repeat a few prayers in Albanian, but the liturgy is otherwise in English.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!