The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(book)álbum masculinephotograph/stamp album — álbum de fotos/sellos
- One of his greatest pastimes was looking at photo albums and books of family history.
- There are no photographs from his family album or of him performing with the famous.
- When Maura met with me she carried at least five or six photo albums and bags of photographs.
- The photo albums contain various photographs of me in advanced states of disrepair.
- So start looking through your drawers and picture albums to see if you can come up with the goods!
- More cheaply, you can get a photo of your choice put on the cover of a photo album or address book.
- We had been down there once before, showing the guards our pictures in our albums when we had first arrived.
- She closed the album and set the book inside her trunk, nestling it among her clothing.
- She shows me an album of pictures of her father and sister, neither of whom she ever met.
- I used to watch my dad as he placed our family photos in albums like this, neatly annotating them as he went along.
- Within two minutes of taking to the road, we have already been added to several family albums.
- We are off for another look through the family album with a glass of Black Tower.
- Once we have digital copies of the other pictures I'll add the best of those to the album too.
- One look at the suspect's family album ought to have wrapped up the case in seconds.
- At some point, the album left the ownership of the Churchill family and was found in a skip.
- Went though my digitised photos giving them meaningful names and dates and folders like albums.
- We also got a phone call from the photographer last night, our wedding album is ready!
- You could look through a photo album or a diary of your child's birth, for example.
- If your photographs are to be kept in albums to show to your friends then stay conventional.
- First albums are often collections of tracks recorded over a long period of time.
- You recorded two albums as part of Bel Canto, which was, and still is, a rather successful band.
- Spanning four albums, this collection is an autobiography of her life over the past decade.
- Was it the case, or is it something you were conscious of when recording the album?
- We actually have a second album that we recorded that is just sitting on the shelf.
- One minute I was recording my album not having a clue how well it'd do and the next it was on!
- This is one of the most exciting debut albums to be issued on the Waterford music scene.
- Style is all well and good for a debut, but second albums require more substance and further expansion.
- To anyone else, it should be one of the best debut albums from a rock band in the last few years.
- The only sad thing is that the process is taking longer than their debut album suggested.
- Thousands of new albums and singles are released every year in every conceivable genre.
- Chesney has now recorded a new album, from which the second single is due out in a few months.
- Not a bad double album, but imagine what an amazing single album it would have made.
- Well, we've had a couple of line up changes and released a couple of albums.
- These albums have been released without the knowledge or consent of the band.
- Thousands of albums are released every year, far more than the world could possibly need.
- Some tracks have been excerpted from relatively new, as well as soon to be released albums.
- Their debut album is due for release later this year, and the girls describe it as being unique.
- The only regret is that this fertile collaboration was not extended to a full album.
- He recorded many albums and tapes and a book of his music and tunes has also been published.
- He's a great deal smaller and thinner than he looks in photographs or on his album sleeves.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!