Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Ten years later Glatt founded his unit for alcoholism and drug addiction at St Bernard's.
- On the practical side was the desire to gain a better deal for people suffering from alcoholism.
- Binge drinking should not be conflated with chronic alcoholism and under-age consumption.
- Pathologist Dr Al Badri found that Mr Holmes died from cardio respiratory failure and chronic alcoholism.
- Many alcoholics will tell you that alcoholism is a disease that rewires the brain.
- Am I going to give them an answer to alcoholism or addiction in a few minutes on television?
- Her alcoholism and addiction to cocaine make her paranoid and unpredictable.
- But Chris slipped into alcoholism and became addicted to cocaine and Ecstasy.
- I am much more inclined to think that their alcoholism or addiction has come about as a consequence of their situation.
- We treat it very much like we would treat alcoholism or drug addiction.
- The suicide rate is one of the highest in Europe, and there is alcoholism and drug addiction.
- Vaillant concludes that we know far more about the clinical course of common cancers than we do of alcoholism.
- People with parents who have alcoholism have a greater chance of getting the disease.
- Because I think that within medicine there's a bit of a conspiracy of silence about alcoholism.
- Speaking of genes and drugs, for years there's been a fruitless search for the gene for alcoholism.
- There was no evidence of cigarette smoking and no history of drug abuse or alcoholism.
- There is some evidence that alcoholism of early onset is associated with a defect in serotonin regulation.
- Alcohol abuse is the most common cause of cirrhosis and many people associate the disease with alcoholism.
- There is no suggestion in the evidence that your client suffered from alcoholism, is there?
- She suffered from depression and alcoholism and it took her until the age of 34 to sort herself out.