Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Another arithmetical result presented by Brahmagupta is his algorithm for computing square roots.
- This first step is here reduced to a simple algorithm suitable for computer use.
- Mathematicians can use similar algorithms to generate fractals and other forms.
- Having established the nature of equilibria, Smale began to think algorithms for their computation.
- An algorithm known as the simplex method can be used to find these optimal strategies, but it will not be pursued here.
- He solved cubic equations by extending an algorithm for finding cube roots.
- I love numbers and always as an amusement, and more seriously than that, invented new algorithms to calculate them.
- Kleene's research was on the theory of algorithms and recursive functions.
- The appropriate degree of adjustment may be helped by nomograms or computer algorithms.
- One of the first applications of the simplex algorithm was to the determination of an adequate diet that was of least cost.
- Malcev also created a synthesis of the theory of algebras and of algorithms called constructive algebras.
- The theory of algorithms and a variety of computational models were developed.
- In fact there are many hybrid systems where asymmetric algorithms are used to distribute keys for symmetric algorithms.
- Leibniz considered the possibility of algorithms which would apply to logical argument as well as mathematics.
- All the algorithms to carry out arithmetical operations are presented in this way and no proofs are given.
- He began to study mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms just before 1940.
- The following year he wrote on number theory, making a contribution to the theory of the Euclidean algorithm.
- The algorithm employs quite elementary arithmetic and is stated by the authors in just 13 lines.
- Here there is no unfolding to a single planar component but the algorithm finds an unfolding with four planar components.
- The service relies on computer algorithms to select and summarise the stories generating the widest coverage.