Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Lawalias masculineshe traveled under an alias — viajaba usando un alias / bajo un nombre falso
- He held a United States passport and a South Carolina state identity card under the alias.
- The use of aliases and false identity documents represents only the simplest of measures and could be described as a reactive or defensive action.
- Vickery has done little to suggest he is the same man who once terrorised the fields of world rugby under the alias of Raging Bull.
- After a few failed attempts to communicate over a cell phone while in transit, I tracked George down at his hotel room in Nashville, where he was staying under the alias of Ralph Mouf.
- Ivan and Sam Raimi (under the alias Celia Abrams) made this, one of the funniest movies ever.
- Sykes had been living there under the alias Robert James Grant for more than three years.
- He was buried in the Old Church at Middleburg in August 1660 under the alias George Sanders.
- The sources said Kim Song Chol frequently visited Japan from the late 1980s to early 1990s under the alias Ri Song Chol.
- They discussed their plan to blow up Parliament House, and shortly afterwards leased a small house in the heart of Westminster, installing Fawkes as caretaker, under the alias of John Johnson.
- Writing under the alias John MacUre, he created a highly contentious picture of the life of junior doctors, which attracted praise from the junior ranks of the medical professional for its accuracy.
- In 1999, however, police located and arrested Kathleen Soliah in Minnesota, where she had been living under the alias Sara Jane Olson.
- I got a part time job as a waitress, under the alias Kelly Irl.
- He masqueraded as the gardener and cook, under the alias of David Motsamayi.
- Anyway, I was saying that once we leave here we are going to assume aliases.
- His passport is in the name of Alex Huntley (his mother's maiden name), the same as an alias used by Richard Tomlinson, a former MI6 agent.
- The FBI was convinced that he was ‘Derek Bond’, the alias used by Derek Lloyd Sykes, who was on its Most Wanted list on serious charges involving massive money laundering.
- Lorraina lied. ‘Yolanda Feffanhaaser’ was an alias she used from time to time when she didn't want to give some one her real name.
- There were five different passports that each had a different alias he used whenever he traveled abroad.
- Special Branch later established that McMahon was actually an alias used by Dublin born Jerome Bannigan.
- This file contains a map of e-mail aliases to user names.
- Included attributes are e-mail addresses and aliases, special folders and signature preferences for Webmail.
- Note the addition of more command aliases and number registers in this more practical example.
- This cooperation is configured in the alias file of the mail transfer agent.
- The alias default refers to the first sound device and is used in all of the examples in this article.