Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pensión alimenticia feminine
- However, the ecclesiastical courts could order a husband to pay alimony to a wife seeking a separation from him.
- The Palestine Order of Council defined matters of personal status to include such matters as marriage, divorce, alimony, maintenance, guardianship, successions, wills.
- In this case, as it appears that there is a substantial question of domicile to be decided, and as it cannot be determined for several months, the wife is entitled to alimony.
- From Elias Hall's point of view, his wife's ability to obtain a divorce and alimony threatened his authority as a husband and his independent manhood.
- And the law takes a dim view of marital partners attempting to change how the marriage, divorce, and alimony laws will apply to them once they are already married.
- In other words, if one of Susie's great-grandparents were black, Frank would be entitled to an annulment and relieved of his obligations to provide alimony or child support.
- Their husbands refuse to pay alimony or child support.
- Include any bonuses, tips, commissions, alimony, child support, dividends, interest earnings, and government benefits.
- No, your son will not be required to pay alimony when his wife files for divorce.
- However, by doing so she loses the right to maintenance or alimony which a divorced woman can claim legally.
- Alimony, including back alimony, is deductible in the year in which it's paid.
- ‘These courts protected women's rights to divorce, alimony, child custody and child support,’ she says.
- Current wages are also protected, unless a court has ordered you to make payments for child support, alimony or other support or maintenance.
- When a divorce lands in court, children should be insulated as much as possible from adult decisions like alimony and support payments.
- This bill is about people using the bankruptcy system to evade paying alimony and child support payments.
- Today the doors of the civil courts are open for us in issues of custody, alimony, maintenance, guardianship and shared property.
- If she was getting tired of his extracurricular activities and the thought of divorce was entering her mind, doesn't California have alimony and child support?
- His parents were divorced and his family lived off of alimony and child support.
- Her suffering is increased when she discovers that she'll have to pay alimony to her absent husband, who's been having an affair behind her back.
- Certain debts such as back taxes, student loans, alimony, and child support cannot be discharged.