Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1metal alcalino masculine
- He isolated potassium, another well known alkali metal, from potassium hydroxide in the same year.
- Sodium is an alkali metal and tends to lose an electron to form the positive sodium ion (Na +).
- You need an alkali metal, which has one electron in the outer shell, to make the process work.
- We've used such smart polymers to fabricate chemically sensitive holograms responsive to water, alcohol, pH, and positively charged ions of alkali metal.
- The first family on the periodic table is the alkali metals.