Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I am jealous of all the talent I see around me, and bitter that the world is not giving me the fame, money and all-around kudos I feel I deserve.
- And finally (as they say on the news) English explorer and all-around legend Sir Ranulph Fiennes runs his seventh marathon in seven days.
- Christian Vieri is, arguably, the best all-around centre forward in the world at the moment, combining finishing, strength and pace.
- Tired of being a pushover and all-around loser, he had traded his notes for a large and rather dangerous-looking stick.
- Jeff was one of the best all-around skaters ever.
- Happily, one of the few all-around great blogs has resurrected, returning the web to its deserved richness.
- Her sister Amy Stewart is an all-around leader on and off the field.
- Our hero explains that the businessman is actually a smuggler, murderer and all-around bad person.
- Renowned for their intense, all-around weirdness, these crazy Texans have been pumping out indescribable ‘music’ for well over two decades.
- Leonardo Sbaraglia's Jose, career soldier and all-around serious guy, is tricked by her flashing eyes and cunning words into letting her escape, and thus begins their tragic affair.
- ‘In addition to all-around discounts, department stores have to plan novel activities to lure consumers,’ she said.
- Griffin's facial expressions and all-around on-screen presence rescue otherwise-floundering scenes at several points.
- Jake R. and a few others provided the best all-around solution to repairing a CD or DVD.
- I think of it as one of the first in the category of subtle, all-around feel-good drugs that will eventually be used as casually as caffeine and sugar are today.
- Families enjoyed the fun-filled evening of good music, slapstick comedy and all-around entertainment.
- I had my best qualifying run of my career today and just an all-around great day with practice sessions, too.
- Davis got plenty of help as the Hornets played a superb all-around game.
- He was also, reputedly, a control freak, religious fanatic and all-around weirdo.
- The cab provides good all-around visibility and sufficient head room for a standing visitor.
- Finally, the new government has yet to come up with an all-around package of economic policies.
2(comprehensive)(experience) ampliothe car offers all-around value for money — el coche es, en todo sentido / desde todo punto de vista, una buena adquisición
3(in all directions)(visibility) amplio