The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de total
1(price) total(price) con todo incluido
- An all-inclusive search later determined that the washer and retainer had probably fallen out during flight, possibly through the same drain hole that he discovered the bolt in.
- Read together, the magazine articles spell out an elaborate, all-inclusive chain of command in this scandal.
- In the process, his own tentative and co-operative methodology was forgotten as his ideas were hardened into a system, increasingly seen as a complete and all-inclusive system, with answers to everything.
- Built in 1993, the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Hotel is an all-inclusive hotel that caters to every taste.
- I said, unable to stop myself, that her definition seemed a bit all-inclusive and a little shy of rigorous.
- I fly this route regularly and every time there is a huge, egalitarian, all-inclusive line to enter the gate lounge.
- Simpson readily admits that the book ‘covering as it does a large geographical area within a limited space, cannot aim at all-inclusive thoroughness’.
- The term ‘awards’ is an all-inclusive term covering any decoration, medal, badge, ribbon, or appurtenance bestowed on an individual or unit.
- Their break with ancient and classical forms moves them closer to clever statements, or disposable pronouncements, rather than all-inclusive world philosophies.
- This alone may induce many of the youth to at least try to understand what Indian culture is really about: an all-inclusive pluralistic culture that respects and tries to understand other cultures.
- This article is offered for information purposes only and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to address the hazards or risks faced by each member/subscriber specifically.
- This all-inclusive hip hop event, presented by Café Graffiti and many helping hands, aims to unite the splintered realms of Montreal hip hop in a one-day, unifying culture blast.
- This all-inclusive, no competition, no winning or losing, no getting angry policy of raising and schooling kids is going to cause great problems for these children in the future.
- The Indonesian elites must abandon their myopic ethno-religious politics and instead promote all-inclusive politics capable of accommodating differences.
- About a month ago when my parents suggested they treat me to an opulent, all-inclusive experience over the week of Thanksgiving, it was an offer I simply couldn't refuse.
- Chow down on a $50 all-inclusive supper and enjoy a drag show until midnight, or just spend the evening wandering around the complex's many rooms.
- It stretches from the Eight Hours processions by exclusive craft unions in the 1880s to the all-inclusive Ban the Bomb rallies of the 1950s.
- I'm really excited about it; it's going to be a huge celebration week - all-inclusive, where everybody can take part.
- We have yet to negotiate with them and reach an all-inclusive agreement.
- Not merely a set of guidelines, this philosophy for living is so all-inclusive as to be practically a religion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!