Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(clothing) para todo tiempo
- The on-site running track and all-weather pitch will appeal to students involved in athletics and team sports.
- York would benefit particularly from the planned cricket, football, and all-weather five-a-side football pitches.
- This is brought about all because the all-weather track around the soccer pitch would be reducing the training pitch slightly.
- At the east end of the playing fields there would be a £500,000 floodlit all-weather football and hockey pitch.
- Pupils enjoy a well-equipped gymnasium and fitness suite, as well as all-weather tennis/netball courts and grass rugby and hockey pitches.
- On site are all-weather tennis courts, football pitches, a cricket pitch, volleyball courts, a sports hall, gymnasium and snooker room.
- You need an all-terrain vehicle to use it, and having used it after wet weather, to gain access to the tarn you need all-weather footwear.
- The new £120,000 all-weather facility will provide healthy recreation for young and old on an equi-gender basis.
- Booking has begun for the Northwest region all-weather Santatown and Santa Village Grotto at the Sligo Folk Park, Riverstown.
- There are easy all-weather walks at the Cascade / Kauri area in the north and Karamatura Valley beyond Huia on the Manukau harbour.
- The party is being held on a 500 person all-weather dance floor and there will be some spectacular laser lighting throughout the night.
- Lingfield's all-weather meeting was left to fly the flag after all three of yesterday's jump meetings were abandoned on Sunday.
- The projects included swimming pools, leisure complexes, and all-weather facilities.
- Work started under an all-weather tent last October.
- In the right place, and in the right circumstances, out in the wilds, I can see the sense of having an all-weather, go-anywhere vehicle.
- The money will be used to create an all-weather, all-purpose play area outside the playgroup in the grounds of Greendown School.
- An all-weather nine-hole putting course has been added to provide the look, feel and play of natural turf all-year round.
- Indeed, I know a Scottish businessman who co-owns a horse that is running on the all-weather tracks this winter.
- Pleasure Island in St. Anne's is to be transformed into a all-weather, year-round attraction.
- Wrapped snugly in my new all-weather coat I simply relished the light.