Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(thief/violation) presunto(miracle) supuesto(miracle) presunto
- The jury watched a video showing some of the alleged conspirators in animated discussion.
- Two of the alleged conspirators have already been set free in Germany for the same reason.
- A French judge has been inquiring into the alleged bribes for the past two years.
- The alleged payments were detailed last month in a Senate report on the oil for food programme.
- The character of the locality must surely be judged as it was before the alleged nuisance began.
- Then a group of men, including the defendant, barged into the alleged victim's home.
- He said when the alleged getaway car tried to reverse outside Euston station, it was blocked by a bus.
- In the chase incident, he entered a shop to find the owner struggling with an alleged shoplifter.
- A court decided to fit the tagging device on one of the alleged attackers while they awaited trial.
- It's a peculiar way to describe the alleged plotters, when you think about it, isn't it?
- The British Museum, too, says it knows nothing about any alleged fakes in its displays.
- One of them is about an alleged Cabinet split over the site of a nuclear waste dump.
- A man who provided a false alibi for an alleged attacker has been sent to jail for six months.
- Police were also on the scene to carry out their own investigations about the alleged incident.
- His parents also complained about the alleged mistreatment of their son while he was in prison.
- The alleged activities include amassing a number of fake credit cards and fake passports.
- As well as provoking mirth, the alleged meanness of Scots is also a powerful marketing tool.
- Two of their alleged accomplices, also previously living in Hamburg, are on the run.
- The fight broke out at about 3pm on Friday below deck after the pair got into an alleged row.
- However, even his most severe critics now agree that the alleged flaw is largely a thing of the past.