The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de allegro
- When she returned to Mr. B's class, across the floor she sped in a moving allegro combination, executing triple pirouettes.
- Her strengths shone through in this Coppelia, with its lightning petit allegro segments and pointe solos.
- Though she rose slowly through the company ranks (appointed soloist in 1967 and principal in 1972), her brilliant allegro technique made her a natural Balanchine dancer.
- As David moved into the allegro section of class, he identified two purposes, strengthening the body and building a vocabulary of steps.
- The allegro finale burns down the barn, without sacrificing musicality or a sharply-defined independence of voices.
- He couldn't write a symphonic allegro to save his life.
- It was played with coloured lighting to guide us through the movements: red for the first allegro, blue for the quieter slow movement, and green with increasing orange for the finale.
- The opening allegro was written in a white heat of inspiration, during a holiday in the mountains near Graz; he seems to have run out of manuscript paper, for the last 50 bars are scribbled out on dinner napkins.
- The opening allegro crackled with masculine high jinks.
- The allegro begins in a beautiful apartment in south-east Paris, from which you can see the lights of the Eiffel Tower scanning the sky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!