Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alérgicoto be allergic to sth — ser alérgico a algo
- Studies in people with allergic rhinitis and asthma are being initiated.
- My husband does not smoke and has never smoked but a few years back ended up in hospital with an allergic asthma reaction.
- Hay fever, asthma and eczema are all related allergic conditions and the tendency to develop them runs in families.
- Of the allergic diseases, eczema is the most common among both adults and children.
- Histamine causes most of the typical symptoms that happen in allergic reaction.
- Have you ever been diagnosed with an allergic condition such as hay fever or eczema?
- If you have severe allergic conjunctivitis you may be referred to a specialist allergy centre.
- In the realm of immunology, substances that cause immune responses or allergic reactions are known as antigens.
- Your plan should describe how to care for your child when he or she has an allergic reaction to food.
- The doctor also can run different tests to see what causes the allergic reaction in you.
- Call the doctor if you or your child has an allergic reaction to mosquito repellent.
- It is important to know the signs of an allergic reaction to this medicine and to know what to do.
- If your child has an allergic reaction, you will need to keep milk out of her diet longer.
- As the larvae hatch and grow into mites, the skin produces an allergic reaction and intense itching develops.
- The only way to find out is to have an allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- You should tell the anaesthetist if you have experienced any allergic reaction to anaesthetic in the past.
- In some cases, allergy skin or blood tests are carried out, to work out what has caused the allergic reaction.
- It is often the substances used to bulk up heroin that prove most harmful and cause allergic or toxic reactions.
- Many of the drugs used to control the disease caused her severe allergic reactions.
- Many of the children I saw had eczema or had had allergic symptoms in infancy.