Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alianza feminine(of political parties, countries) coalición feminine(of political parties, countries) alianza feminineto enter into / form an alliance — aliarse
- There is a new openness by unions today to building alliances with community-based organizations and churches.
- They would also benefit from alliances with community groups and other unions in putting pressure on their employer.
- The council and the chamber should further seek alliances with such organisations as the tourism association for new ideas.
- We also have a mandate to lobby government, and we seek to build a broad alliance of individuals and organizations that share common goals.
- Several blocs within the alliance are vying for top government positions.
- Such an organisational alliance with the populist right would be unthinkable for progressive French and Dutch campaigners.
- All of this activity will benefit the Australia-U.S. alliance across the board.
- Some of his accomplishments there included meeting and building alliances with other producer organizations.
- Both the bank and the entrepreneurial company benefit from these Internet alliances, Cairns says.
- A major and rather obvious benefit to forming these alliances is the ability to pool resources.
- The government, furthermore, favoured cooperation with the labour unions and forged strong alliances with them.
- Old alliances with organized labor and with other minority groups must be resuscitated.
- The alliance threatened yesterday to organize 10,000 people to demonstrate if their petition is not dealt with.
- Organize a gay-straight alliance or student group if there isn't one already.
- In these instances members of trade unions in the alliance should also be encouraged to work together to eradicate bad practices.
- Howard said Australia had to accept the responsibilities as well as the benefits of its alliance with the U.S.
- Indeed, some of the founding organisations have left the alliance and struck out once again into glorious, and useless, isolation.
- In 1939, therefore, the British and French embarked on an attempt to build an alliance with the Soviet Union.
- We are creating an alliance between the union, service users and local communities in support of a publicly owned Royal Mail.
- The organisation wants to forge alliances with different groups to raise awareness about animal rights.