Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Zoologyaligátor masculinecaimán masculine
- The zoo here is now playing host to a pair each of seamy crocodiles, alligators and caimans, giving the city dwellers a glimpse of some rare species.
- Caiman belong to the group known as crocodilians, which also includes alligators and crocodiles.
- Stunned parkgoers have even spotted the pythons in epic battles with native alligators.
- At Gatorland, lake levels were lowered in order to prevent floods spilling the 1,000 alligators and crocodiles into the surrounding area.
- Many people think there is a big difference between crocodiles and alligators, but this is not correct as they both belong to the same family.
- Crocodiles and alligators have changed very little since their beginning.
- My guess is that alligators and water moccasins outnumber race fans in the Homestead area, which is south of Miami.
- A variety of turtles lived in the rivers, along with gar, freshwater clams and snails, crayfish, and alligators.
- For now, the alligators in the Florida Everglades are holding their ground against the invading snakes.
- Coyotes, white-tailed deer, elk, and even alligators can cause problems on the ground.
- When docking or beaching, look for evidence of turtles, birds, alligators and other animals along shore.
- The gardens contained heated pools for his menagerie of alligators and tropical turtles.
- Bullough brought alligators and giant turtles to the island, where they lived in heated glasshouses.
- Potential alligators should form an orderly crocodile line and apply quickly to avoid tears.
- And it is fair to say they are rather desperate to catch Chucky the alligator and the other five alligators.
- There are snakes and alligators everywhere, and the more you see, the more you realise the city isn't going to be liveable for who knows how long.
- Saltwater marshes and ponds dot the landscape, and alligators lazily sun themselves on banks.
- This environmentally protected area is home to turtles, crabs, dolphins, and alligators.
- Mississippi alligators commonly live for about 80 years.
- The lake view turned out to be a murky green puddle of water several feet deep, full of moss, slime, and a pack of vicious alligators.
2(leather)cuero de aligátor masculinepiel de aligátor feminine
- George can provide exotic skins too, like alligator, lizard, ostrich and even stingray.
- In the dim light could be seen a black cowboy hat, a black trench coat, a pair of dirty blue jeans with alligator skin boots and a generous helping of ammo belts draped over his chest.
- He wore dark blue pants and alligator skin boots, and a white shirt that had long puffy sleeves and purple embroidery on the cuffs.
- Startled by Theo's sudden arrival, the old lady emitted a little shriek and clutched her alligator skin handbag tightly to her chest.
- Get rid of alligator legs by first exfoliating in the shower.