Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- If the imbalance called illness occurs, they apply self-healing, then resort as needed to such arts as âyurveda, acupuncture, allopathy, prânic healing or massage.
- Women are awakening to their subordinate position in society, and recognize their historical exclusion from allopathy and the negative effect of conventional medical treatment on women.
- In the early days of homeopathy, Galenic herbalism was dying and allopathy was on the rise.
- According to the advocates of the holistic system, an integrative health care package would include facets from allopathy, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Yoga, Siddha and naturopathy.
- Seekers of gentler prevention and cures for disease than offered by allopathy are increasingly turning to effective and affordable natural healing systems.
- He referred to conventional practice as allopathy.
- But, generally, allopathy will treat symptoms rather than the whole person.
- Prior to the 1900s, the approaches to wellness and healthcare included allopathy, homeopathy, and naturopathy as well as a variety of cultural practices and folk remedies.
- Dr. Pillai feels that pharmaco-genetics could serve as a bridge between allopathy and ayurveda and lead to a borrowing between the two systems.
- All medical systems - this includes allopathy - state that this disease is caused by an allergic problem that occurs in the wind pipe, which in turn gets constricted and blocks the free flow of air during respiration.
- In the present-day world when allopathy calls the shots everywhere, an acupuncturist (one who treats the patient by pricking needles in his body) also operates his clinic here in the city to treat the patients.
- In China acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine coexist equally with allopathy.
- These problems have become very common nowadays and have no complete cure in allopathy.
- It may help us - the practitioners of allopathy, the high priests of the faith - to look with an honest gaze at the work of our colleagues who see the body and its maladies differently from us.
- Normally considered incurable in allopathy, it took Dr. Kabra 14 years of dedicated hard work to lay claim to having finally found a cure for leucoderma.
- The teacher would share his experiences with the young man who was studying allopathy and yoga with equal interest.
- She had a problem of hazy vision in her right eye and could not be cured through allopathy.
- Dr. Gaboriault is now an apologist of integrative medicine that combines the allopathy system and the traditional systems.