Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1my/his alma mater — mi/su (antigua) universidad
- These schools are Kallis’ ‘Alma Mater’: Wynberg Boys High in Cape Town, Selborne College in East London, Maritzburg College in Pietermaritzburg and Pretoria Boys High in Pretoria.
- I could get used to Melbourne as an Alma Mater (the weekend turned out to be a wonderful period of revelation in this regard, but more on that later).
- For the first time since Ive graduated, I can say that I am proud of my alma mater.
- Maintain contact with one's Alma Mater as a means of extending one's business and engineering network.
- Wackadoo's Grub & Brew was designed to target the college community by creating an atmosphere of pride and tradition in one's Alma Mater.