The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of alfabeto
- Thai is a tonal language, and its alphabet is derived from Mon and Khmer scripts.
- The curve of the exterior wall is dressed in gray granite on which the alphabets, hieroglyphs and symbols of over 120 languages are etched.
- We created fonts for the alphabets of both languages so that the letters were defined using the same basic components (vertical, diagonal, and horizontal lines).
- When learning to read, many preschool age children recognize letters in alphabets (or characters in non alphabet languages) long before they are able to read.
- I used to try and cram the whole twenty-four letter alphabet into one little symbol.
- Languages have alphabets, or character repertoires, but computers deal with digits.
- These deals allowed Asians to use their own languages and alphabets, rather than numbers or English, when surfing the web.
- If we assign numerical values to the alphabet in order, the letters HUM added together would yield 42.
- For the present we are concentrating on ciphers where the basic symbols are the letters of the English alphabet.
- Did I know that the place has not only its own language but its own alphabet?
- The odd bit is that English is harder to read than any other language using the alphabet.
- Different languages have different alphabets; different cultures use different calendars.
- Modern scientific studies find that only the brain's left hemisphere is active in speaking foreign languages made up of alphabets.
- The phonetic alphabet is almost as hard to master as the new language itself.
- In two or three months, all you get is a brief idea of the alphabet of a language.
- The flags are held, arms extended, in various positions representing each of the letters of the alphabet or numbers.
- Chinese does not have an alphabet, but characters representing words, formed from stokes symbolising syllables.
- Castle painstakingly inked real and altered alphabets; alphabets that look letterpressed, so finely are they executed.
- Mrs Sulley taught me the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they represented.
- Czech is one of a group of Slavic languages that use the Roman rather than the Cyrillic alphabet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!