Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alfabéticoin alphabetical order — en / por orden alfabético
- We named these loci based on their linkage group number followed by one or more alphabetical characters.
- To some scholars, it looks like Chinese characters, while others think it looks more like alphabetical writing.
- Eliza begins to look at life in alphabetical terms.
- Brackets take a few milliseconds more to type since you have to stretch your fingers out of the range of the familiar alphabetical keys.
- Who are the respective champions of those alphabetical soup organizations?