Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alfabetizarponer en orden alfabéticoponer por orden alfabético
- It wasn't alphabetized or arranged in any other logical way, so it took a little while to find.
- I added a whole slew of them to the sidebar today, and I think I am going to start categorizing or alphabetizing them or putting them on a different page all together.
- I did this - a complete cross referenced and alphabetised list of every post I have made in the last month.
- I have so many CD's, LP's etc. that a couple of years ago when I was out of work I did index and alphabetise them.
- It took me 45 minutes to alphabetise my references this morning.
- Your focus group data file should be alphabetized according to theme.
- To make an effective filing system, experts recommend alphabetizing your relevant documents by subject or category.
- Yes, I alphabetized my socks and then had to look around for something else to do.
- Unfortunately trying to alphabetize the band ‘The The’ ended in a vicious, never ending cycle from which I have yet to escape.
- Why didn't I at least alphabetize my library, while I still had the chance?
- Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
- In other news, MovableType considers capital letters to come before lower case letters when alphabetising things.
- Our nameplates arrived for the communal office door today, alphabetised by the handyman who put them up, which thus avoided the catfight my new officemates and I had promised each other over who would get the top position.
- After a couple of hours of mindless surfing, I've found a few more most excellent weblogs to add to my soon to be alphabetised side bar!
- Just as you finally alphabetise your sprawling DVD collection, along comes another battle over the Next Big Format.
- Her books and other miscellaneous things were put at easy access, her books were alphabetized by title, and then by category, and her other things were put into the many drawers of the large, oak desk below the window.
- At first, she did odd things like rearranging her shoes and alphabetizing the books on the bookshelf in her office.
- Their principal function was to alphabetize Shakespeare's text, laying bare otherwise inaccessible qualities and quantities.
- I've cleaned out all the urns in the tea cellar, blown the dust out of the Hydrogen Mainframe, and now I'm alphabetising our mugs.
- The cards do not spontaneously alphabetise themselves in a neat pile.