Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Charming bed and breakfast inns, village delis and bars are a window to quality Alsatian living and country life, favoured by most inhabitants of this enchanting region.
- He would quaff a few glasses of Alsatian Pinot Noir as he poured forth his conviction that Northern Ireland could emulate France and Germany by resolving age-old conflict.
- Fitting the bill perfectly is Kronenbourg - a brand with authentic Alsatian origins, which dates back to 1664.
- Even curry, the former best friend of chilled lager, is now seen as a dish that brings out the best in certain Alsatian wines and powerful Rieslings.
- It lacks the aromatic qualities of other Alsatian grape varieties and may not be used for the production of Grand Cru or late harvest wines.
1pastor alemán masculineovejero alemán masculine Southern Coneperro policía masculine River Platepolicial masculine Chile
- Pekingese, cocker spaniels and Alsatians were the top three most popular dogs.
- Microchipping a chihuahua, for example, seems to me to be a bit unnecessary, to say the very least, but the microchipping of a rather large Dobermann, Alsatian, or pit bull terrier does have some merit.
- Two years ago the only general purpose police dog in Wiltshire was the Alsatian but the force turned to Rottweilers after it became increasingly difficult to find dogs that were suitable for police work.
- Their dog was an Alsatian with a dark coat and legs that looked too short for its body size.
- With their majestic appearance, the Alsatians certainly had clear domination over other breeds, including larger dogs.