Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(as well)tambiénhe plays the piano and also sings — toca el piano y también canta
- It has to be said that he was also the king of the double portion in the dinner hall.
- There was also about a foot of snow outside, and the air was white as it went on falling.
- It may come as a bit of a surprise to know that I also have a keen interest in language.
- We also managed to get a big chunk of Christmas shopping out of the way at the weekend.
- We also got a batch of smiley badges made up, and gave them to everyone at the door on the way in.
- He also had a drumstick stuck into the laces of his shoe so he could hit the cymbal on the floor.
- The second group was also exposed to the noise but not given the option to turn it off.
- It also means the staff do not have to put up with going home smelling like an ashtray.
- There will also be a new sign at the front of the building, which will be lit up at nights.
- She also asks them how they want to feel so she can decide which type of massage to offer.
- It looks as if the second will also be yellow, while the third has yet to show any buds.
- It was also so cold to drive in the winter that I had to wear gloves even when the roof was up.
- Neighbours told us that an excursion to the town by boat also makes for a good day out.
- It could have been a bigger win, but on the other hand could also have been a lot worse.
- It makes an ideal gift and is also a great present for a child as it grows so quickly.
- She also had the gift of being able to reinvent herself every time she took up her pen.
- It now seems the man himself could also be coming to recognise that the game may be up.
- It is also good for me to hear their side of things, to hear what they had to go through.
- He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.
- We are also seeing a major increase in crime and we want to know what is going to be done.