Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1country alternativo masculinealt-country masculine
- Stylistically, both bands remained just outside any standard indie rock and alt-country conventions.
- The Duke electrified the stage with their unique blend of alt-country and hard rock, ensuring that audience members would quickly snap up every copy of their new album before the day was over.
- Obviously heavily influenced by Americana alt.country, she transcends them all in stunningly enthralling style.
- However, the lush arrangements of their music are more alt-country than drab suburbia.
- The man who wrote Patsy Cline's ‘Crazy’ was an outlaw before alt-country was a glimmer in its papa's eye.