Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1monaguillo masculineacólito masculine
- He had a strong religious belief and was a daily mass-goer and in his younger days, he served as an altar boy in the Dominican Church which is located next door to where he grew up.
- I was a sixth grader, an altar boy awed by liturgy, and determined to be a priest.
- Dallaire grew up a French-Canadian Catholic, an altar boy, and a soloist in the choir.
- He was an altar boy at Our Lady of Victories Church, near his home on West Lane, while attending the next-door primary school.
- He will visit the site of the former Odeon cinema in Crouch Street, his old church where he was an altar boy in Coggeshall, and meet up with old friends.