Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- These oscillating sound waves in the traveling-wave engine drive the piston of a linear alternator that generates electricity.
- The charging voltage delivered from the alternator will then be too low, slowing the recharge process and often preventing a full recharge even after a long period of engine operation.
- A new, stone-faced slate-roofed building will be created to house a power-generating turbine along with an alternator and electrical control panels connecting the power supply with United Utilities.
- You commonise parts such as batteries and alternators, not things the customer can see, like the window switches.
- The more copper and iron in the alternator, the less heat is generated, and more kilovolt amperes are capable of being produced.