The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de altruismo
- Most health professionals are motivated by altruism and concern for patients' best interests.
- Certainly no one should imagine media corporations are suddenly guided by selfless altruism.
- It brought out the very best in people: altruism, tolerance, noble-mindedness, and openness to others.
- Misguided though this might have been, my grandfather was motivated by altruism and a deep belief in human dignity.
- There have been far too many acts of generosity and altruism to list.
- My grandmother, who is in an excellent state home, is of an age group who have shown a level of altruism and self-sacrifice that beggars belief.
- These enlightened and evolved people believe in altruism, idealism, and activism.
- The notions of duty and altruism are vital for a tolerant, healthy society.
- I argued at the time altruism was being discussed that there is no pure altruism.
- Hiking fanatics can mix self-gratification with altruism by trekking through the wilderness for charity this weekend.
- It is as much corporate self-interest as corporate altruism.
- It is not altruism that is at work here; it is globalisation.
- It can't be easy for people to leave home and come to a new place, even when the people in the new place are full of altruism and eagerness to help.
- The fans are not altogether convinced by his altruism.
- The degree to which a society values altruism, known as social responsibility norms, can also have an effect.
- Both had their critics, but none of their detractors would doubt their altruism and social commitment.
- He should have such virtues as compassion, love, generosity, and altruism.
- The free sharing of information has nothing to do with altruism or a specific anti-authoritarian social vision.
- Patients who take part in trials do so at least partly from altruism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!