Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Usually it is not a matter of controversy when a distinguished alumna returns to her alma mater to address former mentors and current students.
- The core of any marketing strategy for new physicists is to bring alumnae and alumni into direct contact with students and faculty.
- I am a proud alumna of the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University.
- But what has the college done to keep other alumnae interested?
- As an alumna of Northwestern University, I was disappointed that my alma mater was not listed.
- An alumna of Bishop Cotton Girls' High School, her talents won her the status of suave scholar.
- They work in recruiting and outreach programs and keep in touch with alumni and alumnae.
- He was given a tour and expressed his happiness that so many alumnae were attending Oxford.
- I have achieved those goals, and it is now my desire to rejoin the ranks of alumnae who serve the college in innumerable ways.
- The keynote speaker, an Iowa State alumna, said information technology is the most important contributor to growth.
- It was one of the reasons I ceased to be an active member or join any of the alumnae groups after I graduated.
- For some years Merrill served as an alumna trustee of Wellesley College.
- Naturally, one of its most important sources is the school's alumnae.
- The descendant was also an alumna of the school, and she agreed to donate samples of her blood for the project.
- Another girl, an alumna of the school, now makes promotional films for institutes such as this centre.
- She is an alumna of the Yale School of Art and the Whitney Independent Study Program.
- The gift from the alumna will be used to create scholarships and student aid awards to deserving students who pursue careers in health education and music.
- One alumna won a summer scholarship to the Alvin Ailey School.
- An alumna and former employee of the university, she earned her doctorate at Nova Southeastern University.
- Some alumnae also criticized Collins for removing the college's mission statement from its website.